Join us all week as we get you ready for the holiday season. We will have demonstrations and learning/creating opportunities each day.
- 11 - 1, Cheryl will be making Holiday Cards.
- 1 -4, Beth will be demonstrating the traditional art of Rug Hooking.
- 11-2, Marty will be Spinning Fiber on a traditional drop spindle & modern wheel.
- 2-4, Watch as Kayla creates her fabulous snow flakes using crochet cotton and hook.
- 11-4, Make your own Angels and Stars for your tree. MaryAnn, will demonstrate and teach her basic wire working techniques used for these beautiful ornaments.
- 10 -12, Our monthly Charity Crafting event takes place. If you haven't joined yet, let today be your day to work with us on a project that will be donated.
- 12 -2, Susan will be sharing writing tips, the why, how and where of indie publishing.
- 2 -4, Dabble with Watercolors and create a mini painting with Sharyle.